Info & FAQs
If you receive the item and it is faulty, please get in contact and we will offer you a refund, exchange or replacement. We will also refund your return postage up to the value of the P&P of your original order.
If you are not happy with your item, please also get in contact and we can refund or exchange the item - you must contact us no later than 7 days after receiving your order, and return the item within 14 days. Items must be in the same condition as received and in their original packaging. You are responsible for return postage.
Unfortunately, we cannot offer refunds for earrings, unless faulty, due to hygiene reasons.
We recommend that you return your item by a recorded or tracked means or we cannot guarantee it will arrive.
Our return address is: Workshop 1.2, Hackney Downs Studios, Amhurst Terrace, London, E8 2BT
- Try not to leave it out, it will prefer the protection of a box or pouch - away from scratches and damp.
- If there are fingerprints or scratches on the perspex, polish gently with a soft cloth. Don't clean with any chemicals, these may crack the edges of the perspex.
- Other products that may crack the perspex include perfume, moisturiser and hairspray.
- Any metal elements will discolour if exposed to moisture (including perfume) or left on the side for long periods. Brass and copper will shine again if you clean with a small amount of metal polish.
- Try not to drop, step on or crush it in any way or there may be tears...
If for any reason something happens, we will try our best to repair it for you. If something is lost, we may be able to make you a replica. Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org